We are proud and grateful that we’ve made it to our 100th episode! Take a listen as Debbie, Diana, and Yael share behind-the-scenes bloopers, episode clips, and how Psychologists Off The Clock has changed our lives.
The podcast has been a labor of love for all of us. On the journey to our 100th episode, we have learned a lot about the art of podcasting, and about new strategies and science within the field of psychology. We have welcomed renowned psychologists and writers, explored a variety of important topics, and shared personal and professional practices that we use to flourish. Join us in celebrating and reflecting on lessons learned in our first 100 episodes!
Listen to hear Debbie, Diana, and Yael discuss:
- How and why we started the podcast.
- What happens behind the scenes (loud children, technical glitches, and guests we admire to the point of verbal paralysis).
- Which episodes we use most in our own daily lives, and which episodes we have recommended to our clients and friends.
Some of the Many Episodes We’ve Recommended To Clients and Friends:
- 7. Insomnia: Strategies to Stop Struggling with Sleep with Dr. Alisha Brosse
- 36. Weight Loss Strategies From Acceptance And Commitment Therapy With Dr. Jason Lillis
- 41. Kissing The Frog: How To Establish a Morning Routine
- 43. Willpower With Dr. Kelly McGonigal
- 44. Anxiety Happens with Dr. John Forsyth
- 51. The Psychology of Political Division
- 62. Language, Suffering, and Meaning with Dr. Matthieu Villatte
- 77. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy with Dr. Jill Stoddard
- 78. The Self-Driven Child with Dr. William Stixrud
- 79. Thriving In Adolescence with Dr. Louise Hayes
- 82. Clinician’s Corner: Therapist Self-Doubt with Jim Lucas
- 91. Disability as a Form of Diversity with Dr. Erin Andrews
- 92. Marriage in Midlife: The Rough Patch with Dr. Daphne de Marneffe
The three of us—Diana, Debbie, and Yael—want to extend our gratitude to listeners, for both listening and for providing us with terrific feedback. Thank you so much for making this a worthwhile venture!
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Psychologists Off The Clock. We appreciate your feedback. Please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts. It helps us spread the word to more folks like you!
Subscribe for free where you listen to podcasts!