Whether you are planning a holiday dinner, a work conference, or a group therapy session, how you design your gathering has a big impact on its outcome. In this episode, Diana and Debbie use the book The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker to explore strategies to make your groups transformative. Grab a slice of pie, some people you love, and enjoy an episode all about meeting with a purpose!
Listen and Learn:
- How to use purpose to design your next party, meeting, or friends’ weekend away
- Examples of successful gatherings Diana and Debbie have designed and attended
- What group therapy teaches us about creating effective meetings
- Why Debbie is practicing “scruffy hospitality” and why Diana likes to visit her purse at parties
- Ideas to make your Thanksgiving, Winter Holiday or New Year’s celebration impactful
With the help of this episode, we hope you gather well this holiday season, and beyond!