If you struggle with maintaining a healthy weight, it’s not your fault. Evolutionary biology, our obeseogenic environment, and psychological barriers make weight loss challenging. In this episode, Dr. Evan Forman, a senior researcher, and expert on obesity, offers cutting edge strategies that incorporate acceptance-based and behavioral skills to change your eating behaviors for good.
Listen And Learn:
- Change your relationship with shame, stress, and other emotions that drive overeating and underexercising
- Not waste your resources fighting what you cannot control
- How psychological acceptance enhances self-monitoring of food intake and weight
- How to sustain motivation by clarifying values and cultivating willingness
- Strategies to enhance stability and habit formation to lose and maintain weight loss